As hunting season approaches please remember that as of October 1st KATVA trail #50 will be closed to all motorized users. The is at the request of the multiple landowners on that trail who made this a condition of allowing us to keep a trail through their property and we completely respect their request. This is the trail that goes from the 5 points to Crystal Lake Rd and connects with the village of Kinmount. Please respect our landowners and stay off this trail as of October 1st until the trails reopen next spring.
Each individual should verify the hunting season dates for their specific areas. The hunting season dates for those areas including our trails are as follows:
- September 1 – November 30
- Rife, Shotgun, etc: October 24 – 30
- Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzle Loader and Bow: November 2 to 15
- Black Powder: November 30 – December 6
- Bow only: October 1 – November 1, November 16 – 29, December 7 – 31