3 Easy Steps to Purchase Online
Select the permit or membership that is right for you. Complete online application.
Upon submitting you will be directed to PayPal to process your payment.
Print your Paypal receipt as proof of purchase. Carry it with you when you ride.
- ONE DAY PERMIT $15
- TWO DAY PERMIT $25
- SEVEN DAY PERMIT $40
- MEMBERSHIPS INCLUDE TRAIL PERMITS
- SINGLE ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP $110
- FAMILY ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP $220
All membership and permit pricing includes HST.
Membership Benefits Include
- KATVA Trail Permit
- KATVA Trail Map
- Entry to all KATVA Rides and Events
- Access to all KATVA and HATVA Sanctioned Trails
- Road Access through Fenelon Falls
- Municipal Road Access in Galway and Cavendish Township
- Access to Municipal Roads North of Pigeon Lake in Harvey Township
Anyone wishing to join KATVA and not ride must register as an “Associate Member”. The cost is $22.00.
KATVA is an incorporated, not for profit organization that strives to be an advocate within its community for the purpose of promoting the safe and responsible use of ATVs and to develop collaborative partnerships, while respecting the environment and the interests of others. KATVA is a family based organization that promotes a strong environmental policy and trail etiquette, that all members are proud to adhere to and promote.